Tuesday, November 26, 2013


ADVENTURES IN THE ERC PART 6



One of our candidates came in with a big smile on her face this morning while I was at the front desk. Coila (an unusual name!) is someone I've spent lots of time with over the weeks, and she happily reported that she had found a job!! We were all excited for her and rang the bell and clapped. She stayed to work on the paperwork her company required. The first time I saw her was when I was walking around the whole complex, as per instructions by my chiropractor to get my body acclimated to my new routine. She was sitting with her head down smoking outside the DI where she was interning. Later, when she was about done with her training and the CNA training she was getting, she came in to the office to register on the website. She spent weeks coming in every day, looking for job openings and putting in applications. She was often out of sorts, but I felt that Heavenly Father's love for her was great and I did my best to show her love and encouragement. Because of that, she would seek me out for help and hugs. It was so good to learn of her new job, and I didn't even smell tobacco when I hugged her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment